1. Veterans of 1776 Returning from the War by William T. Ranney (1848)
2. Map of Massachusetts in the new republic by Samuel Lewis (1795)
3. Petition of the Inhabitants of the Town of Methuen to the Hon. Senate and Hon. House of Representatives of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Oct. 2, 1786
4. “Representation of a county-convention for redress of grievances of courts,” engraving for Bicker staff’s Boston Almanack for 1787
5. “The Sons of Coke and Littleton, returning from a rich Feast at Concord-Court,” engraving for Bickerstaff’s Boston Almanack for 1787
6. An Address, To the good People of the Commonwealth, By His Excellency James Bowdoin, Esquire, Governour of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Broadside (Boston, 1787)
7. “Gen. Daniel Shays, Col. Job Shattuck,” engraving for Bickerstaff’s Boston Almanack for 1787
8. Portrait of Samuel Adams by John Singleton Copley (1770–72)
9. Portrait of James Bowdoin II by Robert Feke (1748)
10. The Manse, Joseph Barnard house, Deerfield, Mass.
11. House on the site of the Daniel Shays farmstead, Pelham, Mass.
12. The events of Shays’s Rebellion: a map of strategic sites
13. Map of southwestern Worcester County in the era of the Regulation
14. List of Persons Subscribing to Oath of Allegiance, February 27, 1787
15. Black List for Hampshire County
16. Christopher Babbitt, To His Excellency John Hancock, Esquire, Governor of the State of Massachusetts. Broadside (Boston, 1787)